Monday, December 1, 2008

Be the change you wish to see..

You might be wondering why I am home on a Monday afternoon. Well, my piece of crap of a job decided to lay me off 3 weeks before Christmas. And get this...my real boss wasn't even the one to tell me! She had someone who has no authority over me call and tell me Saturday, on my day off... how unprofessional is that? As you could prolly imagine, I'm so stressed and depressed about it... this couldnt have happend at a worse time. She gave me a lame excuse of needing budget cuts and since I was only part-time and blah blah.... I think me being prego had something to do with it. Ive had to take a day or two off because of doctor's appointments and them having to take blood (keep in mind I pass out most of the time). Im not gonna risk driving to work afterwards and getting in a wreck or something. I have 2 lives to worry about now! I dont know what I'm gonna do. Dev acts like he isnt too worried about it... he says he makes enough money to cover "our" bills and that I need to stay home and be a momma for a while.. problem is, Alyvia isnt here yet :( About 2 more months to go...

So Happy Holidays to me.

1 comments:

Tasha said...

awww Meg! I'm sorry :(
That wasn't very nice of them at all!