Saturday, December 6, 2008

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!

Today was one of those "lazy" days. I loved it though... I got SO excited when I woke up this morning and saw snow covering our cars! Ok, I lied, I didnt wake up til NOON. Ehh it was a late, eventful night. After dinner we played Cranium and Catch Phrase at Tash and Josh's house. Talk about a night full of laughs! Pictures will surely be up soon.

Devon turns the big 2-0 tomorrow. Spending today with him was nice. I know I see him every day... but I'm a big, cuddly, lovey dovey kind of person. We caught up on some missed cuddling, he rode his 4wheeler outside for a while, ordered pizza and just watched some movies... Old School as we speak. "WE'RE GOING STREAKING!" I think we're gonna make some more holiday cookies together too :)

I figured out today theres only about 2 1/2 weeks til CHRISTMAS! Oooo I am so super excited. I think Christmas Eve we're going to a church service with my mom, and going to my family get together Christmas Day at my Grandma's. Such a fun day! And on New Year's Day we are celebrating Christmas with Dev's family cuz everyone has busy schedules. It was a good idea. And 2 days after that is my baby shower! Then before you know it, Alyvia will be here!!! I know I ramble about that all the time, but I cant help it.

Job search hopefully will come to an end when I find out if I got one of these 2 jobs. FINGERS CROSSED!

X's and O's.

0 comments: