Monday, December 29, 2008

Ahhh, the pain.

I am in so much pain. I feel like a complainer, but it hurts! My doctor says I'm too early for Alyvia to be dropping, but I dont know what else it could be... the morning and eveng are the worst parts of the day; poor Devon, he's the one who gets the best of my whining. If it doesn't get better by tomorrow, I'm supposed to go to Labor and Delivery...

Tonight the girls (Logann and Abbie) are staying and I thought it would be a good idea to have an early New Year's Eve party with them. Talea is making dinner and party hats with them, and I think I'm gonna talk them into "dressing up", making snacks, and some bubbly! Pretend bubbly of course...

2 more days of relaxation, then the rest of my week is soooo busy. I have to go through Alyvia's stuff to see what I do have and after my shower I'll know what I dont need. Did I mention how excited I am?!?!?!?!?!?!

0 comments: