Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 days!

Im so excited. When it comes to Christmas, or any holiday, I act like a little kid. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and at night I think we're going to a church service with my mom. Christmas morning we are waking up to make donuts, exchanging our gifts (just me and dev, then with his family on New Years Day), heading to my mom's to watch my little brother get his dirtbike and give everyone our gifts, then headin to my grandma's to see the WHOLE fam. (I had to exaggerate the WHOLE because I have an ENORMOUS family. I love it.) And finally, we're still debating on going up to his grandma's... its a long story.

Anywho, Dev is now an official firefighter! He's hardly ever home, but he's doing what he has to do to support his family. I have to admit I am proud :) There's this song called 'That's a man' that reminds me of him everytime I hear it. Last night on our way home from an old friends house, it came on and he's like THAT'S ME! It was cute.

Dog update: She is STILL driving me nuts, but I'm trying. She is too cute and I can't help but love her. The hardest part is being in pain all the time. Alyvia is starting to drop already. 7 weeks!!!!!

If I dont get the chance to blog again before the holiday...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
xoxo.

0 comments: