Friday, December 12, 2008

Tis the season!

My first time seeing the Rockettes was AWESOME! I loved it. The whole night was fun; Alyvia would not sit still, she loved the music and I CANT wait to take her next year! Thanks Tash and Talea for a great night!

I'm pretty much done Christmas shopping for Dev. Just a few more items for his stocking and then I'll be done! I couldnt do a lot this year, thanks to the d-bags (I cant believe I just said that) at my stupid job, but we're gonna try to make the most of it! I'm learning to be appreciative of the little things... like my wonderful Fiance and little girl in this big belly of mine! Speaking of that, I am 30 weeks and one day pregnant! It's the home stretch...! :)

Tonight is Dev's work Christmas party. I dont know anyone, and he isnt being very enthusiastic about it but I guess he can win stuff like cash or even a plasma TV! Plus we get to eat some good food.

And just 3 more weeks til my shower. YAY!

0 comments: