Friday, December 26, 2008

Time flies.

Christmas went really well this year. Dev and I exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve; I got new uggs that I have been dying to have, Taylor Swift's new CD which I LOVE, and a zip up hoodie from Victoria Secret from my wonderful fiance. I bought him an equipment bag for his fire gear, a new OSU hoodie, PJ pants and Kanye West's new CD. His parents got us a few goodies too, including a VIDEO baby monitor. I was sooooo excited to open it; Dev has tried it out (he can't do anything without humor) and it worked great! We headed to my family's house where my mom gave me a beautiful bracelet with Alyvia's name on it... as well as a matching one for Alyvia herself!!

Later we visited Tash and Josh, and brought Hershey to get aquainted with Mannie... they wore each other out! We are exchanging gifts with them on New Year's Day.

Christmas Eve I had a doctor's appointment where I found out I was dialated already. I cried all the way home... I can't believe she'll be here so soon! I'm excited and can honestly say I've been blessed.

My shower is next Saturday!!!!! I can't wait to see all the goodies for Alyvia :)

1 comments:

Tasha said...

I can't believe it's almost time for your Shower! Eek.
How excited are you?! :) :)