Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Well, almost!

I've been waiting anxiously for it! 2 dinners, my family and his. I can eat all I want and not feel guilty about it. And tomorrow marks 28 weeks being prego... what better way to celebrate! :) I made Puppy Chow earlier to take along. MmMmMm. I really miss my family too so I'm excited about seeing everyone. We're getting together at my Aunt's new house, who is pregnant with a little girl too, and I heard its beautiful. Plus I get to hand out some of my baby shower invites... the shower is in like 6 weeks! Everything is going by so fast. I had my gestational diabetes test today... the glucose crap is GROSS. After the first few drinks you just have to guzzle it or you wont be able to finish it... just a little warning to those who havent done it before!

Anywho, my bff and dev's bff are now an item! So super excited, I'm happy for her.

I'm sittin here watchin 40 year old virgin with loserface (I love him I promise)... and I'm so ready to crasssshhh.. busy day tomorrow.


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Tasha said...

I can eat all I want too...but I will feel guilty because i'm not feeding two!

But you enjoy!

See you in a few hours :)