Sunday, January 18, 2009

No Progress.

Unfortunately, Alyvia still hasn't arrived :( I'm really uncomfortable, in pain, and can barely get out of bed though! It is sooo soo soo hard for me to roll out of bed in the morning. Devon thinks its funny, but it is so NOT. I just pray that she's not in there for too much longer. Yesterday Devon's friend Adam took us to Babies R Us and bought us a pack and play! It's too cute. And we also got a really cute sailor outfit for Alyvia to wear on the 4th of July...we still have a few gift cards left, but I'm trying to save them for emergencies. And my mom is taking me to get her stroller tomorrow!!!! I'm so so so so so so excited! The only thing we don't have is a swing, but mom has 2 and said we can have one.

Today was my Aunt's baby shower. She's about a week behind me. Her and her husband had a 3D ultrasound done; the pictures are so cool. I think me and Dev are getting one done within the next week or so!

My next doctor's appointment is Wednesday. I get tested for Group B strep and hopefully they'll be able to tell me how much time I really do have left (if I make it til then!).

We are planning a family vacation in July and hopefully next December/January. My mom is going to Myrtle Beach in July and said we could come along! And in late December we are gonna try to fly out to California to visit some family.

I'm hoping we'll be able to afford our own place in Mayish or so... :)

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Aww... She will be here soon.
I am sorry you're uncomfortable :(

I hope we can all swing the vacation next christmas. I need to talk to josh.

Lela said...

Dawn is looking forward to "housing" all of us next Christmas. I'm not sure it will be a "vacation" but it definitely will be a trip!!