Sunday, January 25, 2009

False Alarm #2.

Yep, another false alarm.

We went to Ikea yesterday (Talea, Russell, Tash, Josh, Me) to do some shopping and it took us 4 hrs to get thru the store. Well those 4 hours started kicking in when we left around 3:30 and I started contracting. We were timing them.. they were about 5 - 10 mintues apart, and I was having at least 6 an hr. We got home and I waited them out for a few hours... they werent unbarable but I decided to call my doctor. They said to come in. Long story short, I WAS contracting (and still am), they only monitored me for an hour and decided I was too early and not dilated enough so they sent me home within an hour... I was sooooo mad. I'm still mad.

Today has been okay, still contracting but I'm able to manage them. Let's hope I don't have too much longer!

Its snowing like crazy! I kinda wanna go out and play in it.. :)

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Hang in there!
Hopefully Alyvia will be allowed to come out an play soon...because we all know we're ready for her :)

Lela said...

What an experience... I am so anxious to hold and give kisses to you & Dev's blessed child that I got angry with the medical staff for not being more helpful! I will hold on to the kisses until she arrives safely and healthy ;-) Hang on... we know she will arrive soon!!! xxoo Granny Lela