Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FULL TERM !

As of Thursday, I will be 36 weeks! I couldn't be more ready. Its time to start progressing this labor!!

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment, then I start going every week. I had my 'sudden burst of energy' today... it lead to me cleaning the entire house, almost finishing the laundry, making Dev get rid of some clothes, and cooking dinner! Its supposed to mean that labor is just around the corner...lets hope! I told Dev we needed to take an extra empty bag to the hospital cuz they give you supplies and they refill the dresser drawers when you run out, so we need to load up!! I'm definitely trying nursing... but if it doesn't work out then I'm taking advantage of the formula they give me!

We have our birth plan all written out... it's pretty simple but its just a precaution. I'm gonna go with the walking epidural around 5 or so centimeters, and if I just simply can't handle the pain they better drug me up!

Mom bought the stroller! I love love love it... Everything is set and ready to go! We just gotta put the carseat in Dev's car.

I've been searching for Birth Announcements and found a few that I really really like. They're at this neat website called Cuddle Bug Announcements. I'm gonna keep searching around for like a week and see if I can decide :) My cousin's wife recommended Kodak Gallery, so we'll see!

Also, I've been thinking about if it was difficult finding a job in March/April what other alternatives are available. My mom used to clean houses for extra money and she did really well, and cleaning doesn't really bother me... so if I did like 4 or so houses a week for $75 each depending on the amount of time it took me, that'd be good extra money each month! We'll see how it all works out.

I'm tired, and something just died in Hershey's butt, so I'll blog more later!

1 comments:

Tasha said...

hahahaha what...something died in hershey's butt. Niiice!