Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Don't you know me, I wont ever let you down...


WooHoo! I FINALLY got a picture uploaded of my big ol' belly on this dial-up internet. This is week 36 I think... notice my huge tattoo! It wasnt that big before Alyvia came into our lives, lol.
Ever since my 2nd false alarm, I've had dreams about her being here... sometimes I wake up with tears in my eyes, but all in all, each day I wake up I hope its the day she finally arrives. I cannot express into words how much she means to me already. The reason I get up, try to be a better person, and wanna give her a better life. Right now, I'm just waiting for my little blessing to arrive.
This week has been filled of nothing-ness. The snow has made it impossible to go anywhere or do anything, including my doctor's appointment. SO I've been cleaning and organizing... it doesn't seem to get me anywhere though...
Friday night I might go stay with my mom and to my brother's basketball game Saturday afternoon.
Sweetdreams!

0 comments: