Monday, May 2, 2011

More prayers answered.

I wanted to post about this before I forgot! Devon will be testing for Deleware FD in June and he also takes the Columbus FD written test in 2 weeks! Please continue to pray that he does well on both! We are hoping for Deleware because he can "get on" quicker with them, and they make a little more money. He says good things about them and I know he'll do great.

I will be starting a program to become a MAA (Medical Admin Assistant) right after the baby gets here. Im shooting for end of August. If I do it full-time, I can finish in 3 months. But between 2 kiddos, working and school, Im shooting for finishing in 6-7 months. Its cheap and job possibilites are everywhere. Speaking of work - we got word a few weeks ago that beginning June 19th (our one year wedding anniversary) our hours will be reduced to 1000, from 1880. OUCH. But just a few days before that, I prayed that an opportunity came that would allow me to spend more time with my kids. And Im taking this as a blessing in disguise. We will make it work, which is why I have complete and total faith that Devon WILL get a poistion with Deleware :)

0 comments: