Monday, May 9, 2011

Counting Down!

We have a lot of huge events coming up in the next few weeks...and I am so excited!

Devon will be taking the written test for CFD in a little over a week! And soon after, he will be taking Deleware's written test as well!

Mason (thats our little guy's name!) will have a baby shower in his honor in 3 weeks! A co-worker is throwing it for me, because she is such a phenomenal person and I love her to pieces. I know, I know, it's our second child...but it's a BOY and I love everything about celebrating babies. So I was so thrilled when she said she and another family friend wanted to throw me a shower anyway :)

In just 4 weeks, my SIL will be taking maternity photos for us! We didn't have any done with Alyvia (sad face), but her photog business has grown over the past few months, and she takes photos for us all the time. It'll be more of a family session, embracing the fact that our family is growing <3

5 weeks from this weekend, we will be in Myrtle Beach with some good friends of ours who live there! Devon and I haven't been on vacation since Oct 2007; we wanted to take the time to do something special and fun with Alyvia before her lil' bro got here. Oh I can't wait!

The week of June 19th, my hours will be reduced and I will only be working 20 hrs a week. Financially, yuck. Motherly, yes! I will hopefully only be working 3 days a week (2 eights and a 4) and I will get to spend more time with my Love Bug before we add her little brother to the mix! I have mixed feelings about it, but everyday I get more comfortable with it. God has a plan for us.

The first week of July, we will be moving into my in-laws until I finish up school/get a job, and hopefully sooner than that Devon will be full time with one of the departments! All the while looking for a house to buy.

WHEW!
(that was in case any of you who DO read the blog get confused with what has been/will be happening!)

0 comments: