Friday, April 15, 2011

Baby Bump Updates.

-I'll be 26 weeks.....TWENTY SIX!...On Monday! I cant believe it. Are there seriously only at most, 14 weeks til he will be here?! -I am still ALL belly. He is sitting really low and kicks my bladder constantly. He loves chocolate, milk and watermelon. Which is why I eat the stuff all the time :) -The name is finalized. Devon loves it, so we're sticking with it! -I can't sleep on my belly anymore. BOO. -He thinks its funny to move around for about a half hr straight when Momma is ready for bed. -Alyvia LOVES him. LOVES LOVES LOVES him. She snuggles with my belly around 7pm every night, talks to him, covers him up and gives kisses. Its the sweetest thing ever. -My baby shower is about 6 weeks away. Registry is pretty much done. Devon and I are buying his rocker this weekend. -He will be in the bedroom with us in a little cradle that Tash let us use for Alyvia. Since we're staying with Dev's parents for a few months, we dont have to worry about spending the money on decorating the nursery. But I do have it planned out in my head :) -Cravings: Chinese, potatoes, cereal, watermelon. MMM MMM MMM. Thats about it! Glucose test is April 27th :)

0 comments: