Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby names & Birthday Party Plannin'

Im indecisive. So, incredibly indecisive. I dont like to hurt anyone's feelings, choose too soon, choose out of impulse, choose too late, or regret that decision either. Its a vicious cycle.

Im 10 weeks and a day prego today and am already thinking about baby names. Mainly boy names. We're 'supposed' to have a boy next! We were dead set on one for about a month, but threw that one out the window already. Im kinda bummed about it, but we'll see what happens! I really like boy names that start with C or K. Alyvia was going to be Hayden if she was a boy, but we know a Hayden now and dont want to steal the name from them! Ive asked opinions and got so many responses. It made me.....even more confused, LOL :)


Alyvia will be 2 in 7 weeks. I hate the fact that I just admitted that. I MUST start getting things together for her party. I know the theme of it, colors (mostly), have her outfit for her pictures that are NEXT weekend, know what her centerpieces are; Im going to make the cake/cupcakes myself, and have 'mini' foods to eat. Beanie weenies, cheese, chips and dip, fruits, veggies. Im determined to put together something very special too, with the help of my SIL. :) Invites need to be out the end of the 3rd week of January. I like to have them out a little early so people have time to RSVP. Yes, PLEASE RSVP whether you can come or not! Thank you :)

0 comments: