Thursday, December 23, 2010

A few Alyvia updates!

She is 22 months old now! I am NOT ready for her to be 2 and not my little baby anymore :( I have been planning her birthday party in my head, and need to start applying those thoughts soon!

She is saying SO many new things. Gum is the newest one. She knows when Im chewing it, and asks for some (of course I dont give her a piece); we compromise with half a tootsie roll; hey, its chewy, and she doesn't know the difference!
She says hot now, instead of just blowing on things that are hot. She calls books 'kooks', and loves to read them. She says No-No, instead of Na-Na. She can say blankie, and HAS to sleep with one, her silky and her bunny every single night. Oh, I almost forgot, she loves bread and butter flavored pickles, just like her Momma. And she'll ask for them. Cickle! I love it. She loves to tell stories at the dinner table. She'll point at Dev and I and start saying 'MY dada, mama, lylia, caya, home'. We've been talking A LOT about Ho Ho coming to her house and leaving her presents if she's a good girl. I'll ask her if she was a good girl today, and she'll respond 'Mhm!' and tell me about her day in her jibberish. Then I'll tell her if she continues to be a good girl Santa can come to her house. She'll smile and ask, 'ZaZa?!' She is SO concerned with Santa stopping at Zoe's house too. It is so funny.
She can say most of the foods we eat, please, thank you, and all her body parts. She knows her left from right; daddy is so proud of that because that was one thing he wanted to teach her himeself :)

I know there are lots more, but I think thats enough for now!

0 comments: