Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas week!

My shopping is pretty much done! I just have 2 giftcards to pick up sometime before Saturday :) Im very proud of myself for only spending the amount I did on Alyvia this year. She got a lot, but I stayed within a reasonable budget. Double score! She needs big girl stuff; a lot of the toys she has now are baby-ish and she's losing interest. I'm so excited for her to wake up on Christmas morning. Devon said she'll lose interest, probaby about halfway through opening her gifts, but I dont care! I know she'll play with everything we got her...well that Santa got her. Im really, REALLY excited for the kitchen her Granny & Poppy got her! And the barnyard set my Mom is supposed to get her.

Yesterday we ate lunch at Texas Roadhouse; I forgot how much I LOVE that place. Just talking about it makes me want to eat it now! We finished up shopping and all 3 of us napped when we got home :)

Devon is home tonight. I dont remember the last time he was home on a Monday night. He works Tues-Fri, but will be home for Chritmas :)

I dont have much wrapping to do either! Devon helped me with most of Alyvia's on Saturday night. I'm totally excited to make cookies...its another one of my favorite traditions!

If I dont get to blog before Saturday, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

0 comments: