Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Tomorrow is my hometown's trick-or-treat. Alyvia is totally obsessed with Monsters Inc. So, she will be Mr. Sulley -- a girl-ified one! You just wait til you see the photos. Tash has helped me put together the costume, and Miss Z Weezy will be her bff, Mike! Im such a little kid, but it'll be lots of fun!

Our mini session sneek peaks are up. I fall in love with every picture those 2 take of us. They capture moments that come and go too quickly, and I cant wait to see all of them!

Tasha also does photography (if you didnt already know that!) . She's taken thousands of pictures for us. Literally. Today we decided on Alyvia's (sad face) birthday pictures. They'll be great. Planning ahead is my thing, but Im not ready for my baby to be 2.

Dev has been gone, a lot. Working...but when this next paycheck comes, we have to start, are you ready for it...CHRISTMAS shopping!!! I cannot wait. Ive put together Alyvia's list, and have a good idea of what we're getting other family members. But I have NO idea what to get Dev. Gotta brainstorm that one.

Im reading a book; 'Battlefield of the Mind'. Im not a religious person, but right off the bat, the book related to me. Im hoping to catch up on some reading tonight.

Alyvia still amazes me everyday. She starting to say 'love you'. Makes my heart melt.

0 comments: