Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Photos!









These are (some of) the photos I have been talking about! I love them! Im going to use one of them on our Christmas card....Something I look forward to every year :)

Devon has been working since Sunday morning. Ive been by myself (with Alyvia) for the past 3 nights, and will be again tonight too. He has all weekend off, minus the time he'll sleep Saturday from working til 7a. Im hoping to get some Christmas shopping done!!!!!!

Friday night I am meeting up with a few girls that I was really close with in high school. We havent had a girls night since we graduated almost 4 years ago! There is lots of catching up to do!

Tomorrow night Dev and I are going to a benefit dinner for a pregnancy resource center. My MIL is a board member, and its a really good foundation. Elizabeth's Hope, check em out!

Trick or Treat was A LOT of fun. Alyvia was to-die-for cute in her Sulley outfit! We went to Amanda last Thursday and Commercial Point Sunday.

Speaking of the cutie, she loves Rudolph. I am a HUGE holiday buff; its really important to me to have a great holiday season...and Im totally into all the movies, music, decorations, and food! I want her to love the holidays as much as I do! She sat and watched the whole movie with me before bed time. Another holiday buff in the making... :)



She gets smarter by the day. I dont have much time to post new milestones. So stay tuned! :)

0 comments: