Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I dont tell you enough...

Dev has worked a LOT this week. Sometimes, I miss him working the 'normal' 40 hour work week. He has started working his 7p-7a shift at the hospital, and a 24 hour shift somewhere in the week at the firehouse. So, 3 12 hr shifts and 1 24 hour shift every week, at least. 60 hours a week at minimum. He can be a pain in my rear, but I miss him. Lyvi does too. She asks for him all the time. But luckily, starting next week she'll be able to stay home with him 2-3 days a week. This Wednesday-Thursday is gonna suck. He works from 9a Wednesday to 7a Thursday. Then again Friday night. Saturday he'll sleep til about noon, then we have family photos at 3 with S&S! :) I am so excited! Then, he works Sunday for 24 hours. AND Monday night. BOOO.


I dont tell him enough how proud I am of him. We started dating in Summer 07; right after graduation. To rewind a bit, we went to elementary school together (3rd grade) and for some reason, I always remembered him. We 'dated' in 8th grade, and always kept in touch thoughout high school. I went to Kent State the first year we were together. One of the hardest things Ive ever experienced. I hated it. I had no roomate, 2 jobs, and Dev was the only one who visited me...which was about once a month. Its like a 3 hour drive. When I finally moved home, and in with him. Our one year anniversary, we found out we were expecting; Dev was about to graduate from EMT School. We got engaged October 2008; Alyvia arrived February 17, 2009! Dev started Paramedic in June 2009 and graduated a year later! All while working a full-time job and also a part-time job at the firehouse.

He got his new job with OSUMC about 2 months ago, and is still working at the firehouse about once a week. I am so very lucky to have a hard working hubby and the best father to our little girl :)

0 comments: