Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

So I'm spending tonight on the couch! I'm in the process of making dinner with Devon's help on the steaks... I'm starving, and we all know how deadly a 6 months pregnant woman can be! We're waiting on his friend Adam to get here... his dad passed away 2 nights ago and we just wanted to let him know we care!

I had a job interview with an insurance company Wednesday and got the job! Excited about it, but still contemplating on whether or not I should take it... I'm gonna give it about a week to decide. I'm just so sick and tired of being stressed about money :(

Tomorrow I'm gonna visit my grandparents and pick up some maternity clothes... I can fit in to about 4 of my own things.. bleeeh!

And SUNDAY, I'm going to David's Bridal to look at some dresses with my best Crystal and a few others! Speaking of that, my mom took it pretty well. Actually, we're getting along more than usual! Whew. She picked a date for my Baby Shower... January 4th. I'm soooooo excited about it!

I miss trick or treating! Well, at least the candy part. I can't wait to be able to take Alyvia.

Night!

0 comments: