Thursday, October 23, 2008

Special Delivery!

Alyvia's crib came today! All we're waiting on is her to arrive now! It brightened up my day; after this morning I needed a smile.

HOW DUMB IS THIS?
The other day at work I checked my personal email while I was taking lunch (no one else ever clocks out for their lunch either) and opened an attachment for a job app. WELL I guess my supervisor, which she really has no authority over me, saw me or something. Anyways I closed it out, decided not to fill it out while I was at work. The next day, there was some sort of employee policy on my desk about what we are and aren't allowed to do at work. Ok that was fine with me... I signed it and gave it to my REAL boss. So today I drive all the way to work and my other "boss" (again, she has no authority over me at all) came in and said she had to write me up for it and I couldn't come back til Wednesday. WHAAAAAT? I was like whatever, took it like an adult, and left. Keep in mind that all the other people that work there, except me and the financial manager who wrote me up, either show up late every day or don't show up at all. Not kidding. Even the owners. And they take personal phone calls, play on the computer including check their email, blah blah blah... do they get in trouble, ever? NO! Of course not! I've only been there like 3 weeks too! Ahhhhhh I was livid and still kinda am, but looking for another job cuz I don't get paid jack there anyway.

Sorry, I had to vent.

0 comments: