Friday, October 17, 2008

I could go for a nice cup of hot chocolate!

Pumpkin Show was fa-reezing last night! Walking around for a few hours wore me out. This time next year I'll be one of those cute moms (and dev one of those cute dads tehe) pushing a stroller around! Its kinda hard to believe...but I'm ready for it.

THANKSGIVING is my favorite holiday and its like 4 or so weeks away! Mmmmm I'm so excited, I can almost taste the 3 dinners I'll be stuffing my face at! What better time is there to be 7-8 months pregnant?!!! :) And Christmas is like 10 weeks away...I wish Alyvia could be here for that! But next year she'll be about 10 months old and be able to enjoy it like a little girl should! Ahh so much to look forward to. Hopefully time goes by a little faster than usual so I can meet her!

And I'm crossing my fingers by about May 2009 me and Dev will be able to afford our own place...! Speaking of the devil, he had an interview at a fire dept today! :)

I guess its back to work for me...

0 comments: