Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cant wait to meet my little girl :)

I'm new to this!


My life has made many twists and turns the past 6 or so months. When I moved home from school, I decided I owed it to my relationship with my boyfriend/husband (whatever you wanna call him hehe) to have a REAL relationship after being away for 9 of the 10 months we were together, so I moved in with him in May :) Some people might say thats too soon, but we have an incredibly long past with each other and honestly, it just felt right! Plus his family was always supportive.

2 months later...

July 6th 2008, our one year anniversary, we found out we were expecting! This was waaaay unexpected.. and super scary. We're young, yes, but as the months went on I felt more and more confident about raising a baby with him! Devon has a really good job, in paramedic school, and will be done with that in a year or so.. hopefully. As for me, I have to put off finishing school for a little while. At first I wasn't too happy about that, but you gotta make sacrifices!

When we went to get our first ultrasound, he could NOT stop smiling. I think thats when I knew it was gonna be okay :)

On October 1st we found out what we were having..


IT'S A GIRL :)

**Alyvia Grace McGinnis will be here February 19th, 2009! I've started to feel her move and I absolutely LOVE it! Both families have been supportive and are almost as excited as we are!

Devon's hunting... all weekend, so I'm gonna go find something to do.

0 comments: