Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change.

Everyone is talking about it... especially the new Presidential Elect, Barak Obama. I can tell you one thing, Ineed it. I need a new, better paying job that doesnt treat me like a piece of craaaap! I need to stop being so stressed about it, but money has always been a problem for me... and I dont like to rely on others (particularly Devon) for help when I cant do things on my own. I'm still trying though! Like I said, I got that insurance agent job and am in the process of taking the study course/requirements for it... but I dont know if I wanna take it yet or not. Decisions, Decisions.... I got a few emails back from other jobs I applied for. I should be getting a phone call about an interview in the next few days (fingers crossed).

On the upside of things, only 3 more months to go! I'm more than ready for Alyvia to arrive... I think, tehe. She moves ALLL the time, and devon likes to encourage her... like blow on my belly at 10:30PM when I'M trying to SLEEP! Its cute though.

I'm super excited for my shower... Tash has been working on the invites and Mom on getting things together... eeeeee I cant wait.

Davids Bridal was neat... I found too many dresses I liked. I have a while to worry about it though... May 8th 2010 :)

Ehh well, I'm gonna get back to reading 62 pages of insurance poop. Maybe...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I stumbled upon your blog, and just happened to read it. Its too cute!
My husband and I have been together for 8 years, and always said that when we have a baby, if its a girl we'd name her Alyvia Grace. I've never known anyone else to use the name Alyvia! How cool!
We just got married this past summer, and are hoping for our own Alyvia sometime in the next year or two. And, I saw that your wedding date is on my birthday! Congrats on your engagement!
Well, I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy and I wish the best for you and your little family! Take care!

~ Marissa