Friday, June 3, 2011

With Flying Colors.

You have probably seen me ranting and raving on FB about Devon taking a few tests for CFD and DFD (Delaware FD) the past few weeks. Here are the results; out of 326 people who took the written test, they were taking the top 60 scores to move onto the physical agility test. He was number 12 on the list. TWELVE. He had the third highest score, but they made the list in alphabetical order and there were ties too. Did I mention he was TWELTH? I am beyond proud of him. He tested better than people double his age, with more experience with these tests AND in the field. I am not bragging (ok, maybe I am), but how could I not? He scored a 95% :)

SO - the next step is background check, then physical agility. He tells me he isn't nervous, but I know he has to be at least a little. I just have a good, solid feeling about this one. I think its time. Its time for us (HIM) to catch a break and live life. And I have faith in God. He tells me it is going to happen. It will.

June 11th, 8:40AM! Say a few prayers for us!

0 comments: