Friday, June 10, 2011

Hormones have taken over.

I cry about everything. New songs, tv shows, text messages, seeing the homeless on the streets, mean words said; everything. And these hormones have made it worse. I don't remember if it was this bad when I was pregnant with Alyvia (not remembering THAT makes me sad), but it surely has taken its toll on me. Right now, I am just overwhelmed. Tomorrow is Devon's physical agility test for Delaware and I KNOW he will do great. He has been down in the dumps the past day or so though and I really don't know how to react. He rarely ever shows that - and when he does I have no idea what to say or do. He is not one to show when he is upset. So when he does, I am totally thrown. That makes me sad. I feel like there are more things that I DON'T do right than I DO. I hate it. I have no degree (yet), we have to move for a variety of reasons and that makes me feel unstable, I am a nervous wreck that I wont be able to give Alyvia the attention she needs while Mason is here. On top of other things....yeah, I am a mess.

I keep praying about these things - and I know waiting is a lesson in itself; I need to have patience. So in the mean time, I will continue to keep praying.

0 comments: