Friday, November 26, 2010

More to be Thankful for!

Thanksgiving came and went. Its one of my favorites. We had a schedule conflict, so we asked my mom, 2 brothers and sister to come over for breakfast since we couldn't make it to dinner. They stayed til about noon, Alyvia took a nap and I ran to Walmart. We left for Devon's parents' around 3 to visit with them before we ate at 5. We had more company than expected, but thats always a good thing! After dinner, Tash took some photos of Alyvia in her Christmas dress. We turned on the music so she'd cooperate a little more, and it worked for the most part! She was well behaved the whole night, and had lots of fun :)

We had a little surprise for everyone. Alyvia wore a special t-shirt to bed that said 'I'm the Big Sister'!!!!!!!! We broke the news to my Mom that morning as well. Dev and I found out we were expecting Sunday, November 21st! We are totally excited and I have so many ideas that I need to start on soon! :)

0 comments: