Monday, November 22, 2010

Turkey Week!

We didnt do much this weekend, and it was pretty NICE! Saturday I went grocery shoppin, and Dev worked that night. Sunday was my little cousin's 4th birthday party. It was a fashion show theme. You can bet Alyvia participated! She put on a pair of sunglasses and owned the runway. It was totally cute.

Its a short week at work and Thursday is Thanksgiving! Y-A-Y! Its my favorite, besides Christmas! We have SO MUCH to be thankful for. More than I have ever realized in the past! Wednesday I have to pick a little surprise up for some family and then Thursday we have 3 dinners to go to! We probably wont be able to squeeze the 2 earlier ones in, but we're gonna try!

I dont think we have ANYTHING planned this coming weekend, and Im kinda excited about it!
Devon's birthday is about 2 weeks away. We're getting OLD! He probably has to work, or has a continued education class that day. I cant keep up with his schedule anymore. But he is plannin on applying at Norwich Twnshp that day!
Dec 4th (a few days before that) is his grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary party, and then we're going out to BD's for his birthday. YUMM-O! And HOPEFULLY we'll (almost) finish Christmas shoppin that weekend too!
Im going to book Alyvia's birthday venue this week, and hopefully start buying decorations, etc., for it soon! We are also planning to send out our Christmas cards next week!

I have so many places to go for Christmas gifts. But Im happy we'll be able to buy for everyone this year! I am SO excited :)

0 comments: