Sunday, November 16, 2008

Laundry, and lots of it.

So all I did today was Alyvia's laundry. Yep, she has laundry and she's not even here yet! My friend from school let me have a TON of her little girls clothes that she cant fit into anymore...which was so nice of her! It took me 5 hours to do 4 loads... and I cooked a late lunch for Devon. It was a busy, sit a home day. Thats probably what my Sundays will consist of from now on.

Yesterday we took my little sister and brother to the mall and lunch at Bdubs where we visited my mom. Jacob is playing basketball and wants a pair of Air Jordans. He's so cute.

And last night we ate dinner at Dev's Grandma's house with the whole fam. Tash brought the invitations for my baby shower and they look so cute! I'm very happy with them and told her she needs to start a business. We owe her one, big time.

Its about 8pm and I'm ready for BED. I cant believe tomorrow is Monday already.

And Thanksgiving is just around the corner...I CANNOT wait!

0 comments: