Friday, October 5, 2012

My babies aren't babies.

This picture was of course, taken by my SIL.  We all went to a fundraiser for Children's Hospital at Lynd's Fruit Farm this past Saturday.  LOOK. AT. HOW. BIG. THEY. ARE!  It blows my mind.  Alyvia started preschool at a local church.  It is one day a week, and so good for her.  I've noticed a change in her behavior since she's started.  More patient (at times), polite, and SO GOOD at using her words instead of thaaaat whiiiiiiiiinYYY voice that us mothers all know and love. ;)  She will be F O U R in F O U R months.  I catch myself staring at her sometimes, wondering how I did so well- how did I get so, SO blessed with such a sweet, fun girl.

Mase Man.  My monkey.  He is crazy.  Walking.  Yes, I said walking.  At 14 months he finally took off.  This little man has my heart.  He is so happy and all over the place, it warms my heart.  He is signing AND saying 'all done', hello, hi, Momma and Dadda.  Sometimes, I catch him saying 'Ayaya' - Alyvia. :)  Oh, and he weighs more than her too.  He is a solid, handsome man and such a Daddy's boy.  I love it.

Watching them grow, learn and laugh- that is what I live for.  My heart is so warm knowing that I am a Mommy to these two munchkins.  Oh, I am so in love with them.

0 comments: