Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New plans!

A lot of new things are going to be happening the next few months. Well, we'll be busy getting ready for May-July! Devon and I realized a while ago that our lease was up the SAME week Im due! EEEK! We have 3 bedrooms, and plenty of room for the new baby - BUT our electric bill has been outrageous. We have ALL electric, and when we moved in we had asked the home owners what was their highest bill in the winter. They said $290. High, but we could swing that. Well, when we got Dec-Jan bill - lets just say it was more than that. We aren't home 50% of the time, and half of our baseboards arent on (we have baseboard heat). I was appauled. We cant do $350 electric bills all winter long with a new baby. We WONT do that! And, we're sick of renting. So we're gonna throw everything in storage and move on in to Dev's parents' house again! Im 100% ok with that. Ive learned to just accept the help and keep my mouth shut. Alyvia will have her own room, we have the back half (kind of a sun room) for Dev, me and the new baby. There is PLENTY of room. I think their house is like 2500 sq ft! I want to have a goal month to try to be out/find a house we can buy. But I know it's going to take work. And lots of patience! It'll be summer, so his mom will be home and can help with the kids! I know she wont mind. We're still wanting to find a house in TVSD. And with all the foreclosures/HUD homes, Im sure we can find something we can live with! Its going to be a huge test for us, but I know we can do it.

Please keep praying for Dev to find a FT position at a FD. Its a long, tedious process!

0 comments: