Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Law of Happiness.

My MIL got me this book for my birthday. So far, two thumbs up. Its about the relationship/relevance between the Word and modern science. The two relate in aspects of life Ive never even thought about. And how YOU choose to be happy. I love it. I read a little everyday and it helps me overcome leaps and bounds. I'm hoping to get Devon to read it after I'm done.

I'm also listening to Daily Devotionals online at work (while I'm working). Its phenomenal. Every message I listen to relates to me. And I'm starting to open my life to God in a way I never thought I would. I have much more to learn, and much more to change, but I can say this; He has touched my life and I'm so happy I've found Him at this point.

If you're a giver (all of us should be) and a passionate person, head over to Another Day Stronger and read her story. She's spreading the story of losing their precious baby girl and awareness of SIDS. It doesnt have to be money, maybe just a kind word of support. I read her blog every day.

I have decided to learn to sew and have the 2 best teachers...my in-laws :) See, thats whats so great about marrying into a great family. They are good people and love to help. I want to learn to make some burp cloths for little man, and maybe some ties, or towels! We also scheduled our Maternity/Family photos with my SIL, Tasha. I can't wait.

We now have 18 weeks til little man gets here! And have so much to do. I know it'll get done tho.

xoxo

0 comments: