Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Gettin in the Groove.




I've been doing a little wedding plannin here and there. Both our guest lists are pretty much complete; we had to do a little eliminating, especially with the people we havent seen in 5 or so years, or people one of the 2 of us didnt know! I think it'd be awkward to meet someone for the first time at our wedding...
My mom and I are sitting down within the next few days to discuss the budget. I'm hoping to not spend too much money; all we wanna do is have fun!
I'm now debating on puttin bug in the Pumpkin show parade. Odds are I will, but I would also have to miss work and buy a dress for her (I've been looking with no success!).
I think Im also gonna exchange her Christmas dress; I love it, but think I found one I love even more!
Im planning on applying for an AWESOME paying job. I love the daycare, but would like to be making a little more money...especially with the holidays coming up, alyvia's 1st birthday, and when our lease is up in July we want to buy a house!
So much to look forward to (:

0 comments: