Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Milestones.

Alyvia was in a baby contest this past Saturday; she loved all the attention, of course, and won 2nd! We dont need judges to tell us she's the cutest baby (: We had lots of fun putting her in her first contest, and are looking forward to putting her in more!




We have started her on a sippy cup...this was something I wasnt emotional ready for, but she is doing a great job so far. I think she understands she's doing something new and doing it well, cuz she always has the biggest smile on her face when I sit her sippy in front of her. It is so cute!


I have also started teaching her baby sign language! Im starting out simple; more, eat, drink, all done....she laughs everytime I do it, but I have the feeling she'll catch on really quickly!
The little booger is rolling EVERYWHERE. After I feed her in the morning, I lay her on the floor in the living room and surround her with toys so I can get ready; I peek in on her every once in a while and every time she is in a different position...on her belly facing the opposite way, in the walkway between the living room and dining room, turned so she can see the tv... And she is constantly talking, saying Da-da and Ma-ma already, screaming to get our attention, clapping and giving high fives; I LOVE IT (: Oh, and she loves to stand up. We think she'll be walking before she's one! I already set the date for her bday party cuz daddy's schedule is so crazy and we have to plan that far ahead. Im excited, but dont like to think about it too much!



Last but not least, we found our wedding venue and I am sooooooo excited about it!

0 comments: