Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wow, I suck at this.





Its been almost a month since I've updated. And its prolly gonna be short and sweet cuz I am exhausted and Alyvia's already asleep! YEEESSSSS.
* I got a job.. at Walmart. Its money & better than nothing, but temporary! I still wanna find something better. Its so hard to leave Lyvi during the day...but I gotta work for her sake!
* Alyvia is now eating (actually, devowering) jar food! Her favorites are sweet potatoes, peaches, pears, bananas, and sweet peas! She'll eat a full jar in one sitting, and sometimes some of another, then drink 4 oz of apple juice after! Oh she loooooves her apple juice too! My booger is gettin SO big.
* Still searching for our own place, but TRYING to be patient. Hopefully within the next month or two... I keep tellin myself it'll happen when its supposed to, but havin our own place will help us feel like our own family. I am grateful for what we have now, its just somethin we're lookin forward to!
* Dev and I are working on things. It's a stressful life; he works 2 jobs, goes to school. I work and am startin school back up again now that Kent sent my credits to Franklin... and we have a baby that is our #1 priority; I'm so protective of her. I know its annoying to some people, but I also know they understand cuz they've been there too. We moved the date of the wedding, and are gonna plan accordingly. Hopefully we can pull it off for like 4 grand.
* We are plannin a 50th bday/25th anniversary party for Russell & Talea. I need to go shoppin w Tash and help her with the costs! I work the night before, and requested the day off (hopefully they give it to me, or at least the night). I need to CLEAN, bake, decorate, cook...! It'll be fun.
* I miss my mom. Its summer and I havent had the chance to spend anytime with her yet! She's watched Alyvia a few times...until this Tuesday, she hadnt seen her in 2weeks! We gotta make it down there more often.
* Oh and I am plannin on enterin Lyvi in the Ashville 4th of July baby contest! I gotta make sure I dont work first. Its on June 30th (there ya go tash!) at 5PM. Attention all other 0-6 month babies: watch out for Miss Alyvia Grace! She's a gorgeous one :]


Work in the morning, time for bed. NIGHT!

1 comments:

Tasha said...

seee....aren't you glad I asked ;)
I will have to work that day so I guess I can't come :( I wouldn't even be able to get there until like 615 or so at the earliest. So you better taka lot of photos.
That's dads birthday day too..maybe she'll win for him!