Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'M MORE THAN READY!


Its about time for me to go back to work. Thats not what I'm ready for...it's gonna kill me the day I leave Lyvi. I'm with her every minute of every day; it'll be a rough day when I start working again. Thats why I would like to have weekends off, so I can those 2 days with my booger!

I've been looking and looking and looking... driving around, calling people, checking postings on the internet... this freakin job market sucks :( BUT I do have an interview tomorrow at an insurance place; it is insurance sales but I figured why the heck not at least go see what they have to say. And I have another interview June 3rd as an office assistant in Reynoldsburg. Its an open interview, so anyone could come, but I'm gonna prepare myself, hopefully get a new interview outfit, and research the company so I'm more than ready and hopefully get the job!!! PRAY FOR ME!


Kent FINALLY sent Franklin my transcript. Franklin sent me a letter and said it'd take a week or 2 to let me know what would transfer and what I needed to take Summer quarter.


What I AM ready for is to get our own place! As soooooon as I get a job, we can start getting the necessities together then REALLY start lookin at places... YAY :)


Alyvia does something new every day... She let out her first big, long, most adorable laugh on Memorial Day. I almost cried.. It was soooo cute! She will be 4 months June 17th! I cant believe it.

1 comments:

Lela said...

Russell and I wish you and Dev the best... We were fortunate to have the support that others were able to provide for us when we started our lives together:-) I also wish I didn't feel like your current living arrangements were uncomfortable, making you move on before saving some money to buy a home.