Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Busy.



Since I've started workin, I've been pretty busy. I'm not technically full time, but I work about 32 hours a week - usually get home around 7, by that time Lyvi is ready for her last bottle, a bath and bed around 10 or 11. And Dev started Medic school last night, so he doesnt roll in til around 10 3 nights a week. It'll turn into 6 nights a week when he starts clinicals. Not to mention, I am scheduling classes for Fall quarter this week...but serisouly considering changin my major...AGAIN. I know it seems like I cant make up my mind, but I just wanna find something I'm passionate about. I know the Health Care world is hurtin, so maybe somethin in that area - I cant do nursing, and I dont have the patience to become a doctor or anything, but maybe an ultrasound tech or something? IDK, we'll see how this quarter goes...

This next whole year is gonna be SO incredibly hard for Devon and me. We really only get to spend time with each other after 10pm & on Sundays. Im just gonna have to tough it out. This weekend tho is our 2yr anniversary; cant believe its been that long, but at the same time, it seems much longer!!

1 comments:

Tasha said...

Hang in there...you'll get through it :) This year will go fast!
Just enjoy the time that you guys do have together!
And enjoy Little Miss A--which I know you do!