Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!




A day late, but its the thought that counts! My first was great :)

Friday Dev had to work so I went into Bdub's to see my mom and she bought my dinner.

Saturday was when we had to celebrate Mother's Day cuz Dev had to work AGAIN Sunday. We went to Columbus to watch my sister's volleyball tourney, his grandma's after for mother's day dinner, then to a friends grad party for a little bit; we didnt stay long cuz Lyvi was pooped. I was completely surprised when I got my gift; it is a gift certificate for an hour long aromatherapy massage! I cant wait to go get it :) The card was super cute too. Dev outdid himself, and set the bar pretty high for the many mothers' days to come ;)

Sunday I spent the whole day with my mom; grandma and grandpa came over for lunch. Its always nice to visit with them. Jacob is playing baseball and loves it, but is still scared of the ball. I told him we'd have to work on that! As soon as me and Lyv got home, we crashed; she was out by 8, and I wasnt too far behind her.

1 comments:

Tasha said...

awww! I'm glad you had a great first mothers day :)