Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Little Lady.

Last night, Alyvia hosted her first tea party - all on her own. It was the cutest thing I have ever witnessed.

In her play room, she has a tea party table with 2 chairs, and a tea party set that she usually just clangs together to make noise. Oh, but not yesterday. She sat 2 of her babies down in the chairs, got out the tea cups then pretended to pour her milk from her cup into the tea cups. She then proceeded to give each of her babies a drink, saying "MMMM! Gink! MMM! Gink!" Her cute little self hosted that tea party for a good half hour. A whole half hour of bliss for me. I sat at the kitchen table with a smile on my face, observing her every big-girl move. It warmed my heart and I wish we could have stayed in that moment for a little longer. I got the video camera out, but the batteries were dead and I (still) don't know how to charge it :( I will kick myself in the butt for that one for a long, long time.

Afterwards, she put both her babies in her stoller, and pushed them around like a little Mommy. She still managed to be quite hilarious and chased the dog around the kitchen table with the stroller too.

I am so thankful for all these moments.

0 comments: