Friday, September 24, 2010

Love letter.

Alyvia has these bath crayons. We practice getting to know our colors, shapes, and doodle when she's in the bathtub. We CANT take a bath without using them. She knows what a circle is -- AKA, ball. Lol. She asks me to draw it and we talk about the shape and color. I write her name and the letter A to show her 'A is for Alyvia' and we write I love you over and over and over again.

Alyvia isnt the only one who likes those crayons. One night this week, she was taking a shower with Daddy and told him she was 'done'. I went in to get her and Dev told me to not come back in cuz he was writting Mommy a letter. Oh gosh, I thought...usually he writes Mommy smells worse than Daddy or Mommy is a weirdo. But this time it was different.

After he got out of the shower I sneaked in there and opened the shower curtain. Instead of a silly remark I saw 'I Love You Because...'

There were about 10 reasons, some of them funny, that Dev listed. One was 'you havent killed me yet'. He makes me laugh everyday....

2 comments:

Lela said...

Love letter... granny has happy tears!!! Thank you for sharing your happiness :)

Tasha said...

awww :) How nice!
He can be nice, sometimes :)