Thursday, September 2, 2010

Impatience.

So, remember those 'changes' I've been anticipating for a while...well I'll be able to elaborate...tomorrow. Hopefully. Im the most impatient person in the world, so Im pretty proud of myself for letting it go this long.

After almost only 2 weeks of being at his new job, Dev got a $2/hr raise. When he came home last night and told me, I was like...seriously? 'Yep, Im pretty sweet.' His response to everything...lol. I can tell he really likes it, a lot. He's been working 7a-7p's this week...his schedule isn't consistant yet cuz he's still in training. But in about a week or so, it'll be 7p-7a most of the time.

Since Dev's schedule change, he is able to stay home one week day and spend the day with Alyvia. I know he enjoys that. When I came home Tuesday...she was laughing and running around like a crazy woman. I knew she had a good day. We took her to my sister's volleyball game that night...and she was bound and determined to be on that floor playing too! If you dont know, her momma (aka, me!) was quite the volleyball player in high school. And man do I miss it! I really, really, really, really hope she plays too!

Our friends Zack and Kaley will be moving to SC soon... :( Happy for him, he got a job as a firefighter down there, but we have grown pretty close the past year or so. We may take a mini vacation and help them move...and of course, go to the beach!!! They'll be married soon too! We love you guys and are very happy for you!

Saturday is our house warming party. Im excited, but bummed that I sent out more than one email to people asking them to RSVP...and they never did. If you cant come, then RSVP 'Sorry, cant make it!' Dont just leave me hangin'! We're still expectin about 20 people or so...I love grilling out and bon-fires, so it should be fun!

I am so excited to have a 3 day weekend...Labor Day Sales...YES!!!

0 comments: