Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Big Girl :]


I couldnt help but reminisce about the last year or so. Especially about the past 6 1/2 months; I just cant believe how fast time really flies. I plan on blogging about it all tomorrow night.
On a not-so-emotional note, Dev had his first entire weekend off for the first time in about 2 months... we just enjoyed each others company! I had to get a new phone cuz my blackberry was burnt out, and we visited with Tash, Josh & Zoe, but other than that we hung out at home, grilled out and watched movies. Alyvia is trying SO hard to crawl, walk, and anything else you can think of; it is entirely too cute and entertaining. I love watching her grow and learn new things, but I am terrified of how quickly it is all happening! She had her 6month check-up Friday; 13lbs 9oz, 25.5 inches long!!! Growin like a weed, but still a peanut. Thats ok with me!
We also went to my brother's first senior football game. It was nice weather and good seeing some familiar faces, but Alyvia was so sleepy so we headed home early and crashed! Mommy and Daddy caught up on some quality time, and we slept in til 11 Saturday, which was SO nice. It's been a long time since we had done that! Today, we went to look at wedding bands and decided on the ones we liked! We are still hoping to have a late June 2010 wedding...fingers crossed!
We have another long, busy week ahead of us, but a 3 day weekend to look forward to! Lets hope for some nice weather!

0 comments: