Thursday, August 20, 2009

6 months have flown by...


Alyvia Grace hit the 6month mark on August 17th. I cried...okay, I bawled when I went thru all of the million pictures we have of her. I just couldnt believe it, and still cant. I remember the day we found out, when we got the news she was a girl, all my scares/faints, every single one of her movements, and every detail of her birth. It makes me so sad that time goes by even faster when you have your own children. But I'm excited about all the experiences and memories we are going to make in the many years to come. Christmas especially!! She'll be able to wake up to all the presents 'Ho-Ho' brought her and enjoy it like a lil princess should. :] I cannnnnooooot wait!
A few others I am super excited to share with her is the baby parades I'm putting her in (beware other babies! Alyvia is beautiful and has her own little personality!), Pumpkin Show, Thanksgiving, Sleepovers...which she is having her first this Saturday with all her friends!! And before I know it, I'll be plannin her 1st birthday, and as I'm typing this I'm getting teary eyed! I have a few themes in mind, but I'm not gonna give any hints too soon!
I get compliments about her constantly... no matter where we go, at least 3 people tell us she's the most adorable little girl ever. I would have to agree :] I'm one proud momma!
We miss daddy, a lot. Work, school and clinicals take up all of his time. He's only home on Sundays, but we definitely try to appreciate the time we do have together! Only 10 more months of hell and we will be set for life :]
Daycare update: Alyvia is getting more and more used to it by the day. She loves socializing with the other lil babies. And I am now teaching 3 & 4 year olds.. it wears me out, but its fun!
My brother is now a senior. I absolutely cannot believe it. This will be the last year I will ever get to see him play under the Friday Night Lights. He is hoping to play in college as long as his knees keep up with him! And my sister is a sophomore...She has a really nice boyfriend with a sweet ass car. The family likes him, surprisingly! She and I are actually really close, which makes me happy. And little Jacob Ray is a 2nd grader. He's not my baby brother anymore..but he's still so stinkin cute! He's playing soccer and loves it!
Life lately has been all I've ever wanted. I love my family :]

0 comments: