Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Year full of Blessings :]

SO, you all probably already know, but Aunt Tasha is gonna be a mommy to a gorgeous little girl in August! Lyvi is excited; she was full of smiled today, and I'm sure she can't wait to meet her little cousin! I am so excited for her and Josh... that little girl is gonna have 2 of the best parents in the world :]


Alyvia Grace is growin like a darn weed... Dev was almost in tears the other night because its already gone by too fast. She gets more beautiful by the minute. A few of her outfits are already getting too small... it makes me sad. But, what can ya do? Her next dr appt is April 21st. It'll be her 2 month check up so that means its time for shots.. ahhh!! I'll probably cry just as much as she will.


Dev has to work on her first Easter, I'm pretty upset about that, but he's trying to give up the first 12 of his 24 hrs. I think we might take her to see the Easter bunny Friday night, since Dev has to work both Saturday and Sunday.


My momma's birthday is tomorow, and I'm gonna visit her at work on Friday. Thats what she wants for her present, lol.


And tomorrow I think I'm gonna take Lyvi bug to Slate Run park. Its supposed to be gorgeous!

1 comments:

Tasha said...

awwww thank you!! :)
I guess I'm way behind on reading blogs because I just stopped in and you've been blogging away!

That was very nice of you though...and lyvi will be the bestest cousin. I can't wait until they can play together, grow up together...go to the zoo...all that good stuff :)