Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is what life's all about.


For starters, Happy (late) Easter!


Friday, Dev, Me and Lyvi went out to eat with Adam and his girlfriend Jolie. She's the complete oppostie of anyone he's ever dated before, and I liked her a lot! Champs is where we decided to go, Mmm Mmm Mmm! It was a fun night. Speaking of Adam, he bought Dev's bike! Hallelujah! I know dev was kinda sad, and so was I, but he understood that it had to be done for the sake of our family. And plus, at least somebody he knows bought it. It will save us like $400+ a month. That much closer to gettin our own place!


Saturday was when we had to celebrate Lyvi bug's first easter cuz dev had to work on Sunday. We went and got her picture taken with the Easter bunny, came home and I made a yummy dinner, colored easter eggs, and gave lyvi her first Easter basket! She obviously didnt exactly know what was going on, but it was still fun!


Sunday I went to church then headed to mom's house. We went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse; again Mmm Mmm Mmm! She got lyv an Easter basket too, then I visited with my friend Lacey and her little girl Alaina. She is expecting a baby boy in 3 weeks! So exciting. When I got home, Tash and Josh were here. We visited for a little, and I gave them a bag of clothes lyv was growin out of already. Ahh she's gettin so big.


The past 2 days have been lazy ones. Dev took the day off yesterday, thank god, I've missed just cudldin all day. He had to go to the fire house last night, works during the day today, but will be home tonight! Lyvi is currently wakin up from a nap. She slept through the ENTIRE night for the FIRST time last night!!! I was so proud of her. :)


I get quite a bit of money back from tax returns! Happy about that, but some of it has to go to stupid Kent State. But with the rest of it, I'm gonna start tanning, get some cowgirl boots, and a few spring/summer outfits. Dev needs some clothes too.


I'm gonna start workin in the beginning of June, once my mom and Talea get out of school so they can take turns watchin her every other week. Then hopefully soooooooooon after that, we'll get our own place and start savin a little for the wedding!


I think thats the jist of it. See ya!

0 comments: