Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy One Week Baby Girl.

I can't believe it's been a week already. She is currently celebrating by sleeping all day. That's okay with me, I've got some housework done. Yesterday Aunt Tasha helped out with laundry and dinner... its nice to have someone so willing to help. Alyvia also had her first doctor's appointment yesterday. She gained 2 ounces and is doing great. Her next one is in a week.

Dev had to run out to Target today cuz we think she may have a milk allergy... she's been spitting up more than usual. I'm primarily nursing and just supplementing with formula til she starts gaining more weight; we're trying soy milk to see if it makes a difference.

My Aunt Renee was induced this morning at 7AM. I think it's super cool that Alyvia and her 2nd cousin will be exactly a week apart, if things go as planned for my aunt today. She is having a girl too :)

Dev and I are still searching for a place. We found one in Hilliard that would work out great, we would just be pinching pennies for a while...hopefully something will work out!

I have lost 20 something pounds!! Its so weird not having a belly anymore... I can't we created such a gorgeous little girl.

Now its countdown to Tash's little one's arrival!! Just under 6 months to go... :)

2 comments:

Tasha said...

You're very welcome for yesterday! You know I totally don't mind. I'm so glad Devon could give her up for a few and let me hold her for 30 minutes. haha.
Happy 1 week Little Miss A!

Lela said...

Happy ONE WEEK Alyvia!! I am releaved that Russell and my hard work have enabled us to be at a place in our lives that we can open our home to you and Dev... so that you both can completely concentrate on loving your beautiful baby girl!! and begin your lives together without anymore worries than necessary ;-)