Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bikini Season, Here I come!

New job equals AWESOME. Money is GREAT, hours are bareable, I work for a family friend and my department gets along great! For those of you who don't know exactly what I'm doing, my official title is BPC Investigator and Adjudicator for the Office of Unemployment Compensation in the Integrity and Assurance Department! Sounds fancy, huh?! Basically, we catch those who lie about their unemployment benefits. I'm still in training, and will be for a few weeks, but so far so good!

I've been working out, every night! I know I'm not "overweight", but I would like to have my long lost 6 pack back and a toned booty for summer time! As soon as that happens, I can shop for a cute new bikini!

Alyvia is alllmooosttt walking. She loves her little lion walker, and doesn't really need it, but she's stubborn (like her momma) and likes to be goofy when she lets go and falls on her butt. Goober. I want to find her a music class, and get her into some modeling...I just need to find a place that doesn't just want my money!

My 21st birthday is next Saturday! I want to go out with all my girlfriends...but haven't been out in so long so Im clueless as to what is out there!

My mom, aunt and sister are planning my bridal shower. My 1st one is for my family and is April 17th! Yes, Tash we moved it!!

Thats it for now!

0 comments: